PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING RATES
Island Relief Tongue & Groove Paneling
Blakely Island Timber's Island Relief Tongue & Groove paneling is grown, selectively harvested, milled and manufactured on Blakely Island, WA. It is an FSC® certified solid Douglas Fir paneling product that's highly textured and a natural highlight for just about any room in the house.
Each individual board is brush sanded to a smooth-to-the-touch finish that highlights the wood grain and produces splinter free edges.
- Ranges in thickness: 1/2" - 1" thick
- Sold in an assortment of three different widths: 3 1/2", 5 1/2" and 7" face width.
The 7" width will match perfectly with two stacked 3 1/2" pieces to provide more options for installation.
- The surface is brush sanded and left unfinished. The paneling is ready to receive a stain, oil or finish of your choice.
- Tongue and groove product with a smooth, flat back to allow for easy installation
- Boards can be left in long lengths or cut as short and as random as your design requires.
NOTE: The majority of the lumber used to generate this product is lumber that literally didn't make the grade. The warped, twisted, checked and excessively knotty lumber that is culled from all the other possible grades is used to produce the Island Relief paneling. The unique shaping process takes a material that used to go to the chipper and puts it on your wall.