- Wood species: White oak - this is a stained product. Expect a noticeable color change over time
- Grade: Country - naturally occurring color variation, from light to dark brown. Sapwood may occur (lighter in color). Various sized sound and black knots/cracks will be present
- Number of layers: 3
- Width: 5-inches
- Thickness: 1/2-inch
- Length: 73-1/4-inches
- Core layer material: Pine/Spruce lamella
- Construction: Woodloc® which can be floated, glued, or nailed down on a firm, flat surface
- Refinishing: Can be sanded two times
- Cleaning: Our floors are durable and easy to keep clean. With proper maintenance your wood floor will retain its beauty for years to come
- 20.34 SF per box
- Warranty: 25 years
Kährs has been making quality wood flooring since 1857. The Canvas Collection offers an array of grades and colors of oak and walnut flooring to complement any decor. White Oak Tweed is a versatile flooring option. Features are; long lengths, wide width planks, and a water based matte finish, all ready to be installed by way of nail down, glue, or float methods. Be sure to ask us about underlayments!
Good for the environment
Choosing a wood floor from Kährs means making an informed green choice. Engineered flooring is more eco-friendly than solid wood flooring because fast-growing wood species like Pine are used for the core material which means less of the valuable hardwood is used for the wear layer. The multi-layered construction means that we use less of the raw material more effectively, utilizing the whole log. Another benefit of this construction is superior stability compared to solid flooring, even when temperatures and moisture vary. This is because perpendicular layers counteract the natural movement of the flooring.