Seal-Once™ Advanced Multi-Surface Waterproofer is a concentrated, waterbased formula designed for waterproofing wood, composite wood, concrete and masonry. Eco-friendly Seal-Once is designed to be diluted with clean water at a 1:1 ratio for easy application.
Allow pressure-treated wood to age up to 3 to 6 months before applying Seal-Once. Not recommended for basement floors and walls subject to hydrostatic pressure (active leaks or continually damp areas).
Uses: Decks, Fences, Patios, Driveways, Brick, Green Concrete, Stucco, Limestone, Tile (unglazed), Slate and Gravestones, Log Homes, Cedar Shakes, Wood Siding, Clay Tile Roofs, Furniture, Planters and Raised Garden Beds.This Seal-Once Waterproofer is available in 1-gallon and 5-gallon sizes
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long-Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold and Mildew
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible
- Will Not Burn Skin
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Will Not Harm Plants, Animals or Humans
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Helps Prevent Wood From Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with New Image Coatings™ cleaners. Pressure washing is recommended before using this non-toxic waterproof sealant.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. Retest surface after dry. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)APPLICATION
- Do not use Seal-Once Waterproofer if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- Combine equal parts Seal-Once and clean water (1:1 ratio). Use a paint stick or jiffy mixer and mix for one minute. DO NOT THIN.
- Apply two even coats wet on damp with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer. Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and surface is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged surfaces an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once™ is applied. Use Seal-Once tints for best results.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of surface.
• Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic — up to 2 hours; 24-48 hours for full cure, depending on temperature and humidity.
• When recoating, apply as soon as previous coat has penetrated the surface. CLEAN UP
• Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water.
• Store unused non-toxic waterproof sealant above 32°F, protect from freezing.